Login Online Booking System >>
On January 1, 2013 MINDBODY will no longer support Internet Explorer 8.
Please update your browser in advance to ensure optimal service.
For Windows XP machines, download Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
Thank You !
Please look through the frequently asked questions below if you have any questions about our online booking system. If you cannot find the proper answers you are looking for, please contact our An-Ho Studio at 02.2773.8108 or Tien-Mu Studio at 02.2877.2108.
Q1. How do I login and start booking online?
Please key-in your Username & Password from SPACE YOGA when you become our member.
Q2. How do I find the class I wish to sign up for and make reservation on the Class Schedules Page?
Go to the "classes" tab located on the top right-hand index of the scheduling window. Make sure you have chosen the correct studio location from the drop-down menu to view the class schedule for that particular studio. Use the date index located on the top left menu bar to search for the day and class you wish to attend and click on the “Sign up now!” to pre-register the class.
Q3. How can I view what classes I've pre-registered or taken?
Click on "my contact info" tab and within it, you’ll see “my account”, “my schedule” and “my history” tabs. In the “my schedule” tab, you will see your current schedule for the next two weeks and it will also list your current waitlist situation for classes. To view the classes you have taken, click on the “my history” tab.
Q4. What if the class I wish to sign up for is full?
If the class you are trying to book online is full, an option to be added to “my waitlist” is displayed, showing your current position on the waiting list. You will receive a confirmation text from us once a space is available. In addition, you are welcome to call the studio to reconfirm your pre-registration.
Q5: How do I cancel a class I've already pre-registered?
Click on “my schedule” to display your current schedules. Click on the "cancel" link to the right of the class you wish to cancel. (If a student’s class cancellation is made less than 2 hours before the class, a “late cancel” mark will be labeled).
Q6: What if I forget my username and/or password?
Click on the "Returning Users: Forgot your login?" link located on the top right-hand corner of the main screen. Click “enter” and fill in:
- SPACE YOGA card number after the “First Name” column;
- Name in full after the “Last Name” column;
- Correct email address after the “email” column;
Should the above information matched the personal details that we have saved inside your account, the system will send an email containing username and password to the email address you registered within one working day.
If you failed to complete the correct data requested, you should then apply for the password change at the service counter.
Q7: What if I wish to change my login password?
Please apply for the password change at the service counter
Reservation & Cancelation Policy:
- If the class you are trying to book is full, an option to be added to our waitlist is displayed, showing your current position on the waiting list. You will receive a confirmation email once a space is available. In addition, you are welcome to call the studio to make or reconfirm your pre-registration.
- Online pre-registration for classes can only be made from up to 5 days to 2 hours prior to the date/time of the class.
- Please give 2 hours’ advanced notice if you cannot attend the pre-registered class so that we can release your registered space to waitlisted students.
- Students should arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the class and be in the practice room 5 minutes before the class begins. Late students will not be admitted into class.
- Students with 4 or more cumulative No Shows and/or Late Cancels over a calendar month will result in the suspension of their class pre-registration privileges for the following month during weekday evenings (after 5pm); all day Saturday and Sunday; and online reservation all day for the entire month. To register for classes during the restricted time, those with suspended privileges must sign up in-person and only up to an hour prior to the class start time.