Website Server Upgrade
Due to website server upgrade, our website will be closed from 10:00 to 14:00 on 25th Sep. You will not be able to access SPACE YOGA website, SPACE YOGA for Beginner website, SPACE WELLNESS website AND TT&WS sign up website. However, the online booking system is functional. You are able to make booking at:https://goo.gl/fF6Pd8
We apologize for the inconvenience that caused and thank you for your understanding.
The Courage to Reverse
$888 First Month
* This promotion is good for the day of the trial class. Limit to first time visitor only
* For more detail, please contact our representatives.
American Express Platinum Card Members' Benefit
- 1. American Express Platinum Card holder can get the AE’s APP coupon-two classes in five days in SPACE YOGA.
- 2. During the trial day, you and your friend sign up for a SPACE YOGA membership, both of you will receive extra benefits. Please check more details on the promotional flyer from you bank.
This offer is limited to cardholders only. Therefore, ID with photo is required. Additional, you can not use this offer in conjunction with other promotion or offers in the studio.
Promotional period: 1/4/2017-31/12/2017.
For detailed info, please call SPACE at An-Ho Studio +886.2.2773.8108
Tien-Mu Studio +886.2.2877.2108
“5 minutes early” sign-in policy
To allow more people to enjoy yoga, please observe the following guidelines:
1. Show up when you reserve: be on time to all of your reserved classes.
2. Cancel when you can’t make it：If you need to cancel a reservation, please call at least 2 hours in advance so that others can take your place.
To provide the best uninterrupted experience for you, SPACE has revised the class sign-in policy as follows:
1. Students who have registered must sign in at the front desk and pick their cards at least 5 minutes prior to class starting time, otherwise they’ll be considered wait-listed.
2. 4 minutes prior to class starting time, wait-listed students who are dressed and ready can pick their cards and attend the class.
3. Once the class starts, late students will not be admitted into class even if they have a card.
In accordance to the new sign-in policy, pre-registration policy will be adjusted as follows:
1. No shows are counted when you did not showing up for a pre-registered class.
2. Late cancels are counted when you didn’t cancel two hours prior to the class starting time.
3. When no shows and late cancels together exceed 3 times in a calendar month, your next month’s pre-registration privileges will be suspended. To take a class, you will have to come to the studio 30 minutes early to wait for an opening.